SUPERMOMS AT JFW
What can a woman not do? She’s a daughter, a wife, a sister, and most importantly, she is a mother. She is tough, ambitious, fashionable, powerful, she knows what she wants and how to get it. Women are the largest reservoir of talent in the world, and that’s what makes them a superwoman. They’re the best at knowing what their kids want, so we’ve tapped into some mommy wisdom and have built a community of some of the best super mom bloggers, who when given wings might fly.
- JFW’s collaboration with bloggers and social media influencers helps create and maintain the social buzz about the event and the associated brands.
- We have developed a network of more than 50+ supermoms who work with us on various projects for brand promotions and endorsements.
- The bloggers are approached considering their audience connectivity and their reach.
- These bloggers are stylish and design-conscious women with an international mindset, 25-42 years of age.
- They are confident with a high level of media know-how.
- They know all the fashion trends, both locally and internationally. So the SuperMoms of Junior’s is undeniably fashionable and style-savvy.
- Bloggers assist the brands in endorsing their products and promoting the brand through their social handles and blogs.
- Bloggers are invited to the event to record and broadcast live updates of both the workshop and the showcase and help maintain a constant connection with our audiences.
- The updates of the events are shared by the bloggers on JFW’s official page, both pre and post-event.
- Blogger’s stories and posts are floated on JFW’s official pages which maintains a connection not only with the audience but also with the brands.